High Performance Data Acquisition on MTCA.4
The D‑TACQ range of simultaneous DAQ modules is now available on MicroTCA. ACQ400-MTCA-RTM2 is a MTCA.4 compatible RTM, with two module carrier sites. The sites are suitable for all of the D‑TACQ range of "ELF" modules and most of our range of FMC modules. The RTM is available in conjunction with KMCU, a new AMC module developed by Korea National Fusion Research Institute.
KMCU features a powerful ZYNQ 7030 SOC, and is fully software compatible with the complete software ecosystem offered in our range of data acquisition appliances.
The standard "ACQ400" software suite includes an embedded EPICS IOC for control and data access on Ethernet; Data streaming on SFP fiber-optic is also supported. Data streaming on the PCI-express backplane is in development.
The RTM supports up to 64 simultaneous AI or AO channels.
The RTM pinout conforms to the standard Z3 D1.0 from DESY.
Z7IO is available with either Z7035 (8 MGT links) or Z7030 (4 MGT links, low cost), and ships with either DESY firmware for complete compatibility with DESY operations or D‑TACQ ACQ400 firmware, common to our complete range of DAQ appliances.
Proven Example configurations:
All channels Simultaneous, all rates per-channel.
- KMCUZ30+ACQ400-MTCA-RTM2+ACQ424ELF-32-1000+AO424ELF-32 : 32 AI, 32 AO
- DAMC-FMC1Z7IO+ACQ400-MTCA-RTM2+2xACQ424ELF-32-1000 : 64 AI channels, 1MSPS
- DAMC-FMC1Z7IO+ACQ400-MTCA-RTM2+2xACQ425ELF-16-2000 : 32 AI channels, 2MSPS
- DAMC-FMC1Z7IO+ACQ400-MTCA-RTM2+ACQ424ELF-16-1000+AO424ELF : 32 AI, 1MSPS, 32 AO, 500kSPS.
- DAMC-FMC1Z7IO+ACQ400-MTCA-RTM2+2xACQ424ELF-32-1000+AO420FMC : 64 AI, 1MSPS, 4 AO, 1MSPS.
D‑TACQ manufactures a range of off-the-shelf high performance data acquisition hardware modules and systems. The systems are highly programmable and can be adapted to meet many requirements.