ACQ164CPCI 64 channel 128 kSPS, 24 bit Simultaneous Digitizer
- 24 bit ADC per channel for true simultaneous analog input.
- Latest delta sigma technology with good DC performance, suitable for control applications.
- High channel density and low power.
- True differential input to each channel. Input features high common mode range and input overvoltage withstand.
- Single Input voltage ranges: ±10V.
- Plant cable interface to front panel - 2 x HD68 connectors on front panel.
- D-TACQ recommends the BNCPANEL, SMAPANEL or LEMOPANEL for breakout to individual signals
- Integral Gigabit Ethernet with output to front panel, no RTM required.
- Compatible with ACQ196 RTM for DIO32 and AO16 expansion options.
- External clock, trigger, internal clock. PXI compatible clock and trigger lines. Multiple boards can be ganged together.
- Ships with 1GB DDR memory on board as standard.
- 400MHz RISC processor, runs embedded Linux. Easy software enhancement and great connectivity.
- 32bit/66MHz backplane PCI interface, huge buffers for streaming data.
- Runs as traditional peripheral board, also capable of standalone and system slot functionality. Standalone networked mode allows very low cost deployment at point of use. System slot functionality allows the card to control a CompactPCI/PXI peripheral card, for example gigabit ethernet, serial com ports.