D-TACQ digitizers can plug in directly to the plant Ethernet.
- Lowest cost deployment, self supporting unit needs only a chassis and network cable.
- Cost effective for "small" systems with a single card.
With ACQ196CPCI, a "small" system has 32 .. 96 channels.
- Uses standard TCP/IP networking.
- Control from remote computer, simple, open standards, "no device driver required"
- Data upload to remote computer, multiple methods available.
The remote computer is typically a server-class PC with a high performance disk sub-system.
- Highly scaleable - simply add more cards and more network cards, at upload time, all the cards can work in parallel.